Blognya si Ambu

Friday, March 07, 2008

Meleleh...


Episode Smallville tadi malem, Facade.

Jason: Lana, I tell you you're beautiful because of who you are, not because of what I see. I mean, you're the girl I flew halfway across the world to be with. The girl who kicks the crap out of me at XBox and thinks it's hysterical.

Lana laughs.

Jason: I mean, I have seen you with the stomach flu where your eyes were puffy and your nose was running, you're yakking--

Lana: Okay, okay. I get the picture.

Jason: All I'm saying is the reasons I love you... it's not something you can see in a mirror.

Lana looks at Jason seriously, touched.

Jason: That's good. I'm gonna write that down and use that later.

Lana laughs and they hug.


Ambu meleleh!
*lirik Herda*
*lirik Myu*

Transcript diambil dari sini

3 Comments:

  • Gyaaaa~ Iyah, scene yang itu benar-benar rasanya pengen cubit-cubit Dean. Lutunaaaa~ Duh cocok deh Mbu, sama sayah .. cocok banget!~xD

    Ga bisa marah deh kalau sama Dean!~xD

    By Blogger herda, at 12:32 PM  

  • smallville, ya ^^
    gara-gara dipinjemin dvd-nya dan jadi addicted (tiap hari kerjaan sepulang kantor cuma nonton smallville) akhirnya rou malah menjauh dari serial ini ^^0 it acts like a kryptonite for me, hehehehe...

    lama nggak bersua, apa kabar, Mbu?

    By Blogger rou, at 12:44 PM  

  • Aduuuh Rou!
    *peluk-peluk Rou*

    Ambu juga ga nonton seluruh serialnya. Hanya yang ada Jason Teague-nya aja. Secara dia jadi Dean di Supernatural :P Nanti kalau suatu saat Gilmore Girl diputer lagi, Ambu juga mau nonton, yang ada Jared Padalecki-nya aja, hihi.. dasar Supernaturalfreak!
    *ambu ditakol Rou*
    :P

    By Blogger ambudaff, at 1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home